找回密码
 注册入学

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 911|回复: 0

朱丽为爱子逃学辩护 称比死读书强

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2013-4-25 10:28:51 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
School is out forever for the Jolie-Pitt kids. Not only are they blessed with Hollywood’s most glamorous parents, they’re also lucky enough to have a mother who doesn’t like schools. The Oscar winning actress thinks that the education system is so bad that her children are better off staying at home. Angelina Jolie, 35, has been criticised for dragging her children with her across the globe instead of sending them to class, but the mother-of-six claims their bohemian lifestyle is far more educational for her kids than the modern school system.
  学校对于普通人的孩子来说,是一件大事,但是对于好莱坞明星安吉丽娜·朱莉与皮特的6个小朋友来说,可就不一定了,据悉,好莱坞明星安吉丽娜·朱丽近日向媒体“控诉”教育体制的落后,为自己收养的小朋友以及龙凤胎“逃课”买单。据悉,35岁的妈妈--安吉丽娜·朱丽不让自己孩子在学校读书,反而带着自己的小朋友“周游世界”,逃课去游玩,不屑于将自己的孩子送到学校读书,媒体感叹:朱丽的教育理念与当今时代教育理念相差甚远,但是,做朱丽的孩子实在是相当的幸福!

Family comes first: Angelina Jolie [pictured here with Brad Pitt, and children Zahara, Pax, Shiloh and Maddox] arrived en masse to the Kung Fu Panda 2 premiere in Los Angeles on May 22 Jolie prefers to hire tutors and home school her and Brad Pitt’s growing brood, which includes Maddox, nine; Pax, seven; Zahara, six; Shiloh, five and two-year-old twins Knox and Vivienne. ‘I do think we live in a different age and the education system hasn't caught up with our children and our way of life,’ the Kung Fu Panda 2 star said in an interview with The Independent today. ‘But we travel and I'm the first person to say, "Get the school work done as quickly as possible because let's go out and explore".' 'Instead of tomfoolery in the class room, ‘I'd rather them go to a museum and learn to play guitar and read and pick a book they love,’ revealed Jolie.
  前段时间,身为联合国慈善大使的好莱坞明星安吉丽娜·朱莉抵达海地地震灾区,参观了当地的联合国儿童村,并和村里的小朋友聊天,大显慈母本色。对于孩子的教育问题,安吉丽娜·朱丽宁可请家庭教师在家里为孩子授课,她说道:“对于教育问题我是这么看的,我觉得我与我的孩子是有相当大的年龄差距的,随着时代的变迁,孩子们学的东西应该与我们那时候学的大不一样了。但是可悲的是,教育还是老一套,没有丝毫与时俱进的表现。”这位功夫熊猫2的主演还补充道:“周游世界来学习知识的提议是我提出的,旅游能学到在学校中根本学不到的东西,我宁愿他们去博物馆、去学习怎么弹吉他或者怎么样选择自己喜欢的书。这比起在学校死读书要好太多了。”

欢迎光临大耳朵论坛参与更多栏目:http://bbs.ebigear.com

大耳朵编辑:第八号当
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册入学

本版积分规则

联系我们|Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|滚动|柠檬大学 ( 京ICP备13050917号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 19:21 , Processed in 0.034491 second(s), 15 queries .