找回密码
 注册入学

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 580|回复: 0

不会钓鱼的小孩02.13

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2013-4-26 16:52:07 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
    One old man was fishing while a kid was looking. The old man was so skillful that the basket was full of fish soon. The old man wanted to give all the fish to the lovely kid, but the kid refused that. The man asked in surprise,“Why don’t you accept them?”.  The kid said, “I want your fishing rod .” “What do you want to do with the rod?” the old man asked. “Well”, the kid answered,“This basket of fish will be eaten up in a short time, but if I get your rod, then I can do fishing by myself, and finally I’ll get the endless fish.”
    I guess that you must suggest: What a clever kid! Not really. If he just wanted the rod, then he would get none of the fish. The reason is that it won’t work if you only have the rod but not the skill of fishing, because the important thing for fishing is not the “fishing rod” but is “the skill”.  
  有个老人在河边钓鱼,一个小孩走过去看他钓鱼,老人技巧纯熟,所以没多久就钓上了满篓的鱼,老人见小孩很可爱,要把整篓的鱼送给他,小孩摇摇头,老人惊异的问道:“你为何不要?”小孩回答:“我想要你手中的钓竿。”老人问:“你要钓竿做什么?”小孩说:“这篓鱼没多久就吃完了,要是我有钓竿,我就可以自己钓,一辈子也吃不完。”
  我想你一定会说:好聪明的小孩。错了,他如果只要钓竿,那他一条鱼也吃不到。因为,他不懂钓鱼的技巧,光有鱼竿是没用的,因为钓鱼重要的不在“钓竿”,而在“钓技”。
寓意:
    Many people think that once he gets the rod of his life, he will own everything besides the troubles and difficulties. In this way, no doubt he will be caught in the mud. In the kid’s eyes, the old man will get enough fish as long as he has the rod. In the same way, the employee believes that his boss accesses endless wealth only by sitting still in the office.
    有太多人认为自己拥有了人生道上的钓竿,再也无惧于路上的风雨,如此,难免会跌倒于泥泞地上。就如小孩看老人,以为只要有钓竿就有吃不完的鱼,像职员看老板,以为只要坐在办公室,就有滚进的财源。
更多文章进入大耳朵论坛:http://bbs.ebigear.com/forum-167-1.html

大耳朵编辑:appleyang
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册入学

本版积分规则

联系我们|Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|滚动|柠檬大学 ( 京ICP备13050917号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 12:25 , Processed in 0.035167 second(s), 15 queries .