找回密码
 注册入学

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1138|回复: 0

Dream to live

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2015-2-10 13:55:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Everyone has dreams. What if they come true? Last Saturday, Li Yifeng held a concert at Beijing’s National Indoor Stadium, with over 10,000 fans sharing in the realization of his dream.
   人人都有梦想。如果它成真了呢?上周六,李易峰在北京国家体育馆举办了自己的个人演唱会,超过一万名粉丝到场见证了他实现梦想的时刻。
Li performed 16 songs at the concert, which, to be honest, was far from perfect compared with professional singers. There were some notes broken or not in tune. But he devoted all his emotions to the music, because he had waited for this moment for so long.
   演唱会上,李易峰演绎了16首歌曲。平心而论,与专业歌手相比,他的表现距离完美还有很大差距,演唱中不乏一些破音和跑调。但是,在他的歌声中我们听到了倾入的全部感情,因为这一刻他已经等了太久。
Last summer, the 27-year-old shot to national fame with the hit drama Swords of Legends. But Li first built a fan base eight years ago when he attended talent show My Hero. At that time, he positioned himself as a singer.
   去年暑假,27岁的李易峰因出演《古剑奇谭》而走红全国。其实早在八年前,他就因参加《加油!好男儿》出道,拥有了自己的第一批粉丝。那时,他对自己的定位是成为一名专业歌手。
He tried releasing an album and EPs afterward, but didn’t make much of a splash. Reluctantly, he switched to acting. Li revealed at People in News that he cried when his hair was completely shaved for the role of a constable in a Qing Dynasty drama, wondering: “How can I appear on the stage performing with this bald head?”
   随后,他试着发行了自己的首张EP和个人专辑,但是都反响平平。无奈之下,他转战演艺圈。在湖南台电视节目《新闻当事人》中,李易峰透露,为了出演清剧《赏金猎人》中的捕快自己曾将头发完全剃光,还因为想到“光头的自己要怎么登台演出”而流过眼泪。
But gradually, the novice actor started to realize the joy of taking on a diverse variety of roles. His acting skills aren’t the best, as he has never received any professional training. But he earnestly studied every character and put his own spin on them when he portrayed them. For the cold and distant Baili Tusu, he watched videos of the game and tried to imitate the swordsman to make him more human.
   但这位新人演员渐渐发现了演绎各种角色的乐趣。因为不曾受过专业训练,李易峰的演技并不是最好的,但他在出演每个角色时都认真揣摩,为每个角色加入了自己的理解。为了演好高冷的百里屠苏,他观看了很多《古剑》的游戏视频,希望能在模仿的同时让角色更具人情味。
In eight years in showbiz, Li has gone through numerous ups and downs. He’s experienced hundreds of crazy girls waiting at the airport for hours to see him for five minutes, and he’s failed to draw an audience during a free concert on Hunan TV.
   在娱乐圈的这八年,李易峰经历了起起伏伏,他见过好几百个疯狂的女粉丝在机场苦等数小时只为见他短短五分钟;他也经历过在湖南卫视真人秀节目《一呼百应》上拉观众参加免费演唱会的失败挑战。
Even at his low point, Li always had faith in himself. In an interview with Sina Entertainment, Li revealed he’s kind of a narcissist. “The universe has told me that I am sure to succeed. If you don’t believe in yourself then nobody will believe in you.”
   即使在低谷期,李易峰依然相信自己。在接受新浪娱乐的采访时,他曾表示自己是有一点自恋的,他说“宇宙告诉我,我一定会成功。如果自己都不相信自己,那没人会相信你。”
When the editor from Men’s Uno asked him to give three wishes for 2015, he listed: travel and have his new role Wu Xie in The Lost Tomb well received by fans, but left the third open. “I’m quite satisfied with what I have got now and don’t want to be avaricious.”
   当《风度》杂志的编辑让他“给2015年许下三个愿望”时,李易峰列出了(和朋友)去旅行,以及《盗墓笔记》的角色无邪能被大家喜欢,他说“再就没别的了,因为现在已经很好,就不要太贪心了。”
Dare to dream big and also enjoy life, that’s Li’s attitude and what fans admire him for.
   敢于追求华丽的梦想,也懂得享受生活,这正是李易峰的人生态度,也是粉丝们喜爱他的地方。                       
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册入学

本版积分规则

联系我们|Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|滚动|柠檬大学 ( 京ICP备13050917号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-14 18:50 , Processed in 0.033056 second(s), 15 queries .