QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1508|回复: 0

5 Reasons Why Some Relationships Don’t Work

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2015-2-24 19:42:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.They have a relationship checklist.
   他们有一个关系清单
While it is important to learn what you like and dislike in a relationship, a great relationship is based in the heart rather than the mind. Creating a list of qualities a partner must have leads to high expectations and demands, and often takes away a lot of surprise and fun. Believe in your intuition.
   在感情中重要的是是要知道什么是你喜欢的,什么是你不喜欢的,一段好的感情是基于心而不是基于脑袋。有一个关系表就会让对方有很高的期望和需求,这样通常就会失去很多惊喜和乐趣。相信你的直觉。
2. They are overly critical to each other.
   对彼此太过严厉
Honesty is important in a relationship, but being with someone who is extremely critical can lower your self-esteem and make you feel depressed. Critical behaviour includes insulting your weight, height, appearance, friends, style or job, while making you feel worthless. Ask yourself: are these comments honest, or unnecessary?
   感情中诚实是最重要的,但是和那种对你很严厉的人在一起会降低自己的自尊,让自己情绪低落。批判性的行为包括你的体重,身高,外貌,朋友,你的风格或工作,会让你觉得自己毫无价值。问问你自己:这样的言论是实话呢还是完全没有必要?
3.They think that honesty is not important.
   他们认为诚实不重要
Telling a white lie won’t end a relationship, but dishonesty about important issues shows a lack of respect for your partner’s feelings. Continued dishonestly leads to mistrust, upset and anger, so it is important to be open during difficult times. In a strong relationship, you should be able to say yes to both of these questions: do I trust my partner to be honest? Can my partner expect the same of me?
   说谎不会终结一段感情,但是在重要的问题上不成熟会表现出一种对另一半的不尊重感。持续的不诚实就会导致不信任,不安和愤怒,所以在困难时候敞开心扉很重要。一段稳定的感情应该能肯定的回答这两个问题:我真的信任我的另一半?我的另一半和我想的是一样的吗?
4.They blame each other unfairly.
   不公平的互相责备
Blaming someone constantly and without reason is emotional abuse, and often the person being blamed starts to believe they are in the wrong, making them feel guilty and upset for not thinking themselves “good enough.” It is important to take responsibility for our own actions, and to treat the person you are in a relationship with respectfully.
   经常责怪别人并且毫无理由就是一种情绪上的侮辱,通常那个被责备的人就会开始相信自己是错的,从而因自己不够好而觉得内疚和不安。能为自己的行动负责是很重要的,尊重的对待你的另一半。
5.They just want to control each other.
   只是相互想控制
Being in a relationship with someone who is controlling is often emotionally exhausting. Trying to please a controlling person is difficult, as they often want you to live life by their rules, not your own, which can leave you feeling unfulfilled. Watch out for these signs: they tell you how to dress or act, they check your phone or emails, they show up at your home without being invited and they may go through your belongings without permission.
   和那种控制别人的人谈感情通常都会让人感情疲惫。试着去讨控制别人的人的欢心通常都很困难,因为他们通常都想你按着他们的规则生活,而不是你自己的,这就会让你觉得自己做不到。观察这些现象:他们会告诉你怎样穿衣打扮,他们会检查你的邮箱、手机,不被邀请就出现在你家,甚至没有经过允许就去检查你的东西。                       
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册入学

本版积分规则

联系我们|Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|滚动|柠檬大学 ( 京ICP备13050917号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-16 05:03 , Processed in 0.039231 second(s), 15 queries .