QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1906|回复: 0

5 Things Ambitious People Never Say

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2015-2-24 19:43:27 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.“I can’t do this—it’s too hard.”
   我做不到---那太难了
Ambitious people never limit themselves or undervalue hard work with these words. They tell themselves they can do it.
   有抱负的人绝不会限制他们自己或者用这些话来贬低自己。他们会告诉自己,他们可以做到。
2.“I’m not good enough.”
   “我还不够好”
Ambitious people never say they are not good enough. Saying you are not good enough holds you back and makes you vulnerable to quit when things get a little rough. And quitting when things get a little rough is never a good thing. The most successful people in the world are not quitters. They are hard workers who believe in themselves and their abilities. Be confident and believe in yourself, or no one else will.
   有抱负的人绝不会说自己不够好。在事情变得棘手的时候,说自己不够好只会让自己退缩,轻易地放弃。在事情变得棘手的时候放弃绝不是件好事。世界上最成功的人绝不会是个轻易就放弃的人。他们努力着相信自己,相信自己的能力。自信一点,相信你自己,不然别人也不会相信你。
3.“I won’t make it through the obstacles.”
   “有这样的困难我肯定做不到”
Challenges and obstacles are tests of your resolve and desire to succeed. Ambitious people never say they won’t make it through the hard times. They say they will make it because they know better things lie ahead—the sun always shines after the storm.
   挑战和困难就是来测试你想要得到成功的欲望。有抱负的人绝不会说他们没办法躲过这段艰难的时光。他们会告诉自己可以做到因为他们知道前面有更好的事情---风雨之后总会有明亮的阳光。
4.“People won’t take me seriously.”
   “别人不会重视我的”
The only time people won’t take you seriously is if you don’t take yourself seriously. Period. Insisting that people won’t take you seriously is an excuse not to do what you know you should do. Ambitious people never say these words. Start respecting yourself and honoring what you do and people will respect and take you seriously.
   只有当你自己都不重视自己的时候别人才不会重视你。此外,认为别人不会重视你也是你知道自己应该做某事而没做的借口。慢慢地开始尊重你自己,重视你所做的事情,这样别人也会尊重你,重视你。
5.“I’m going to fail for sure.”
   “我肯定会输”
Failure is not entirely bad. It can teach you valuable lessons and redirect you to the right path. Ambitious people don’t say they are going to fail and let that stop them from trying. They defy the fear of failure by taking calculated risks because they know the only time you are truly defeated is when you don’t try at all.
   失败并非就不好。失败会教给你重要的教训,带你走上正确的道路。有抱负的人不会说自己会失败而不去尝试。他们不会因清楚这其中的风险而不敢尝试,因为他们知道不尝试就只有失败。                       
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册入学

本版积分规则

联系我们|Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|滚动|柠檬大学 ( 京ICP备13050917号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 17:05 , Processed in 0.040730 second(s), 15 queries .