QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1563|回复: 0

How To Work Faster And Smarter

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2015-3-2 08:00:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1.Structure
   有组织
Planning, using productivity tools, and scheduling tasks on your calendar can help. Set yourself up to win by breaking tasks down into manageable chunks, so you can know what is most important to do first, and still have time to take care of yourself, such as eating well, exercising, relaxing, etc. Without self-care, you lose efficiency due to being overworked.
   有计划,用高效的工具,合理的安排你的时间就会很有帮助。让自己把工作合理的分解成小模块,这样你就知道什么是最重要的要先做,还有时间留出来好好照顾自己,比如说吃好吃的,锻炼,放松等。不好好照顾自己,你也会因超负荷工作而降低工作效率。
2.Urgent doesn’t necessarily mean important
   紧急并不意味着重要
What someone else thinks is urgent can create a sense of people-pleasing induced panic. If you know it is not important, then prioritize, and do what is most important first instead. You know best how to set your priorities and get your work done.
   别人认为很紧急的事情能产生一种让人恐慌的感觉。如果你知道哪些是不重要的,然后按照先后顺序,从最重要的开始做。最好是知道怎样安排优先顺序,把工作完成。
3.Turn it off
   关掉
Power down those phones, turn off notifications.You will get more done, if you focus only at the task at hand and answer to all missd calls and notifications once you’re done.
   把电话关机,关掉提示音。如果你只关注手上的工作,在工作做完以后再去回复遗漏的电话和提示。这样你会做得更多。
4.Take breaks
   休息
Get up. Move around. Shake it out. Eyestrain and headaches can happen if you look at a computer screen for too long. Get outside for a quick stroll and come back feeling refreshed and energized.
   站起来,四处走走,做做伸展运动。如果你长时间对着电脑可能会出现眼睛痛,头痛的毛病。快速的出去走走,回来就能神清气爽,精力充沛。
5.Say “no”
   说“不”
Don’t over-commit: When you are already on a tight deadline, don’t take on anything else. Put a moratorium on saying “yes,” to anything new until you complete this project. Don’t leave people hanging, but say you will contact them when you are finished. .
   但不要说太多:当你已经临近截止日期的时候,不要做别的任何事。在你完成手上这件事以前,暂时不要对任何一件事说“可以”。不要让别人等,而是说在你做完之后会联系他们。
6.Stop saying “I’m so busy”
   不要说“我很忙”
It is complaining, and complaining only makes you - and everyone around you – feel worse. Instead of saying “I’m so busy”, say “I have already come so much closer to my goal”. This will encourage you to keep going.
   这是在抱怨,抱怨只会让你----让你身边的人----感觉很不好。与其说“我很忙”,还不如说“我已经很接近我的目标”。这会鼓励你身边的人继续努力。                       
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册入学

本版积分规则

联系我们|Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|滚动|柠檬大学 ( 京ICP备13050917号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-1 18:22 , Processed in 0.052553 second(s), 15 queries .