找回密码
 注册入学

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2078|回复: 0

Ride Home

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2015-5-5 12:04:20 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
At the end of “Furious 7”, while watching Brian O’Conner (Paul Walker) and Mia Toretto (Jordana Brewster) enjoy family time on the beach with their son, their best friend Dominic Toretto (Vin Diesel) murmurs, “It’s never goodbye.”
   在电影《速度与激情7》的最后,布莱恩(保罗•沃克 饰)和他的妻子米娅(乔丹娜•布鲁斯特 饰)在海滩上晒着太阳、享受美好的家庭时光,他们最好的朋友多米尼克(范•迪塞尔 饰)则呢喃道:“不说再见。”
But as the lives of the two protagonists, O’Conner and Dominic Toretto, forked off in different directions during their final ride, with O’Conner’s car disappearing within a canyon, Toretto knew it was farewell to his rival and friend. And fans of the series knew it was farewell to both O’Conner and beloved actor Paul Walker.
   但是就像多米尼克和布莱恩两位主角的命运一样,他们在最后一次竞速中分道扬镳。随着布莱恩的车子消失在山谷之中,多米尼克知道,这次真得要和这位亦敌亦友的伙伴说再见了。而粉丝们也明白将和布莱恩以及他们心爱的保罗•沃克永别了。
In the middle of filming “Furious 7” in 2013, Walker died in an unrelated car crash at the age of 40 in California. This was a tragic death for an actor who was fascinated with cars and rose to fame in this cherished street-racing series. It isn’t clear yet where the storyline will go in future installments in the franchise without O’Conner.
   因为出演《速度与激情》系列影片,爱车如命的保罗名声大噪。而悲剧却悄然而至:2013年,《速度与激情7》尚在拍摄之中,而保罗•沃克却因为一场与影片拍摄无关的车祸在加州意外去世,年仅40岁。没有了布莱恩,电影未来续集的故事走向都变得一片茫然。
Walker helped conceive the original film when he told director Rob Cohen, “I want to do a movie where I’m racing cars or I’m an undercover cop.” Walker and Cohen combined the two and that’s how The Fast and the Furious came to be, wrote Automobile Magazine ahead of the opening of Fast and Furious 6.
   在《速度与激情6》上映之前,《汽车杂志》曾报道过《速度与激情》的诞生,其构思也有保罗的贡献。他曾对导演罗伯•科恩说:“我想拍一部关于赛车或是扮演卧底警察的电影。”保罗和罗伯•科恩将这两个构想合二为一,《速度与激情》就此诞生。
He often gave suggestions to maintain the movies’ integrity and credibility. “Being a car guy, I always want things to be more authentic,” he told the magazine.
   保罗也常常建言献策,让电影更加浑然一体、真实可信。在接受采访时,他说: “作为一个汽车迷,我希望影片能拍得更加真实。”
Walker had a large collection of cars in his garage. “Remember the lightweight E36 M3? BMW brought 60 of them to the States, and I have seven of them,” he told Automobile.
   保罗的车库里有着大量的私藏。他在采访中透露:“还记得轻量车E36 M3吗?宝马在美国只销售了60台,而我就有七台。”
He owned a race team and drove at speeds often reaching 200 miles (322 km) per hour in daily life, according to an interview with ET online in May, 2013.
   而据2013年5月ET online的采访报道,保罗还拥有一支自己的赛车队,而他开车时,以超过200迈/小时(322公里/小时)的速度行驶更是家常便饭。
As O’Conner in the Fast and Furious series, which Walker called a “dream job”, he performed many of his own stunts. O’Conner loses several times to his best friend Toretto in the movies, but Walker, no doubt, was the most skilled driver among the cast.
   在《速度与激情》系列中扮演布莱恩,保罗一直称其为一份“梦寐以求”的工作。他在片中更是亲自完成了很多高难度动作。虽然电影中,布莱恩在赛道上好几次输给了自己最好的朋友多米尼克,但是现实里,保罗无疑是剧组里车技最好的。
Walker wrote on his Twitter that acting was only something he was doing “on the side”. He was an outdoorsman, ocean addict and had a passion for many other things in life. He was heading for a charity event when he passed away.
   保罗曾在自己的推特上写道,演戏只是他的“副业”。他热爱户外运动,酷爱海洋,对很多事都充满激情。去世之时,他正在赶赴一个慈善活动的路上。
In his short life, Walker certainly lived up to these words he told ET: “You only live one time – I want to get it all in.”
   在他短暂的生命中,保罗•沃克忠实地践行着他在接受ET采访时所说的那句话:“人只能活一次,我希望能活得淋漓尽致。”                       
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册入学

本版积分规则

联系我们|Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|滚动|柠檬大学 ( 京ICP备13050917号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-17 04:13 , Processed in 0.036351 second(s), 15 queries .