QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1898|回复: 0

世界那么大,为何不去看看

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2015-5-14 09:34:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
1. “I don’t have the money.”
   我没钱。
This is probably the most common excuse given by people for not travelling. Yet you should understand that not all traveling experience has to be a five star, luxurious vacation. Also consider the fact that you spend a lot of money on things you don’t really need, such money which can be diverted on learning experiences during traveling. Also you should consider that many people who travel are not the richest people of our society.
   这或许是不去旅游的人最常用的借口。然而你应该明白,去旅游并不代表住五星级豪华酒店,奢侈地度假。而且旅途中你经常花很多钱买根本不需要的东西,这些钱可以用在旅途中的学习经历。要知道,许多经常旅游的人并不是最有钱的人。
2. “I don’t speak the language.”
   我不会说当地语言。
This excuse may have applied many years or even a century ago, but not in 2015. Such an excuse can be taken care of with the use of these wonderful apps that can prove handy while traveling. Some of these apps help translate words, signs and sentences and can offer you pictures that will help you convey the message to the foreigner you are trying to speak to.
   这个借口放在许多年前甚至一个世纪前或许成立,但是在2015年就站不住脚了。一些强大的手机应用程序可以在旅途中为你提供便利,轻松解决这个问题。一些应用程序可以翻译词语,标志和句子,还可以为你提供图片,帮你向外国人传达信息。
3. “I have never traveled before.”
   我以前从未旅游过。
Traveling should mean stepping out of your comfort zone. To enjoy and get the best out of life does require trying new things every once in a while. To ease your anxiety, you can look through some travel blogs and gain enough information and knowledge about travel and destinations. You will be rewarded if you take that challenge to get out of your comfort zone and try something you have never done before.
   旅游意味着走出你的安乐窝。享受最精彩的生活要求你经常尝试新鲜事物。为了缓解焦虑不安的情绪,你可以浏览一些旅游日志,获得与旅游和目的地相关的充足的信息和知识。如果你接受挑战,走出安乐窝,尝试前所未有的事情,你会收到回馈。
4. “I am stuck with my job.”
   我工作缠身。
This is partially true. In a lot of cases your boss wants you to be happy and productive, and he will want to keep you at his company. Traveling helps you to get the best out of your job and be more efficient at it, so why let your job limit you.
   这或许是部分原因。然而,在许多情况下,你的老板想要你心情愉快,保持工作效率,也想让你一直留在他的公司。旅游帮你改善工作表现,提高工作效率,所以,为什么让工作限制你呢?
5. “I don’t have anyone to go with.”
   没人和我同行。
It is understandable if everyone doesn’t share your desire for traveling. Many people are content with living their lives in a particular city. But that shouldn’t be you. You could travel alone or you could travel with a group of other travelers who want to travel.
   如果没有人和你一样渴望旅游,这可以理解。许多人满足于在特定的城市的生活。但是你不应该这样。你可以独自旅游,或者与其他驴友结伴而行。
6. “I don’t think travel is safe.”
   我认为旅游不安全。
Well traveling is as dangerous as crossing the street. There are a lot of risky ventures in life, but why let fear control our lives? The best way to travel is to travel smart and that could ascertain when and which location to visit.
   旅游的危险系数就和过马路一样。生活中原本就有许多危险因素,但是为什么要让恐惧控制我们的生活呢?旅游的最好方法就是明智地决定旅游的时间和目的地。
7. “I have so many loans to pay.”
   我要偿还很多贷款。
From mortgage to student loans, many persons carry this burden of debt they will be paying for years. But why let a long-term duty disturb the moment. Getting a job on the road could also help you pay any of these loans. Or you could rent your home for extra cash while you will be traveling and seeing new territories!
   从抵押贷款到学生贷款,许多人背负着沉重的债务,需要多年来偿还。但是,不要让长期的负担扰乱此时此刻的生活。在旅途中接一份工作可以帮你偿还这些贷款。或者,当你外出旅游探索新天地的时候把房子出租也可以额外赚一点钱。
8. “There is no place I want to travel to.”
   我没有任何地方想去。
Certainly you will want to travel somewhere, maybe you have not checked through amazing Instagram photos and travel blogs to filter pictures that will motivate you enough to pick up a bag and book a ticket.
   这肯定不是真的,你肯定有想去的某个地方,只是因为你或许没有查看过令人叹为观止的Instagram图片和旅游日志。那些图片会激励你拿起背包,打电话订票。
9. “I am too young.”
   我还年轻。
While traveling solo as a toddler should not be condoned, that doesn’t mean teens should not venture out and explore the world. As a youngster, it is left for you to convince your parent to understand the benefits of traveling and offer you an opportunity to see the world . The educational benefits should not be undermined and this should be enough to inspire your travel.
   虽然年龄幼小的孩子不应该独身去旅游,然而这并不表示青少年不应该外出探险,探索世界。作为年轻人,你应该说服父母理解旅游的益处,让他们为你提供看世界的机会。旅游的教育意义也是不可小视的,这足以激励你行动起来。
10. “I am too old.”
   我已经太老了。
More older citizens are engaging in seeing the world and discovering themselves. Many organizations are catering to this unique demographic.
   越来越多老年人加入旅游的行列,亲自去探索。许多组织专门接待外出旅游的老年人。                       
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册入学

本版积分规则

联系我们|Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|滚动|柠檬大学 ( 京ICP备13050917号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 16:25 , Processed in 0.037942 second(s), 15 queries .