找回密码
 注册入学

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1692|回复: 0

6 lessons I’ve learned on reaching 30

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2015-6-8 20:51:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I reached 30 and I would love to share what life has taught me till now. Hope you will get some insights.
   我已经30岁了,现在我想要跟大家分享生活教会我的人生经验。希望你能得到一些启示。
1. Legitimate suffering is part of life
   适当的苦难是生活的一部分
You cannot escape suffering; conflict is perennial. If you are a part of the problem, then you are a part of the solution too. Just face the conflict and be ready to suffer legitimately.
   你不能逃脱苦难。矛盾是一直都会有的。如果你成了问题的一部分,那么你也是解决问题的一部分。只要面对困难,准备好去接受适当的苦难。
Love is like a butterfly, it’s hard to catch when you chase it. It slowly lands on your shoulder when you least expect it.
   爱就像蝴蝶,当你追寻爱的时候很难抓住爱。当你少有期待的时候,它则会慢慢的落到你肩头。
Accept the fact that you cannot control everything. If you do so – you will be relieved from the enormous stress of controlling. Moreover, nobody likes a control freak.
   接受这个你不能控制一切的这个事实。如果你这样做了---你会从巨大的压力中解脱出来。而且,没人喜欢被控制。
I used to blame situations initially, now I truly believe in the fact that we create our own reality. Invest in personal charisma to create the situations that favor you.
   最开始的时候我习惯去指责,现在我真的相信我们能创造自己的现实生活的这一事实。通过增加自己的个人魅力来创造对你有利的情形。
It is not enough to pursue the passion you love, it has to be in sync with people’s needs too. Give what people need and find love in it – the universe works that way.
   追寻你自己的兴趣还是不够的,也还得要与别人的需要同步。提供别人所需要的,并从中寻找到快乐—世界就是以这样的方式运转的。
This was proven in my case. Focus on the positive and you tend to see the negative aspects in a lighter vein. Similarly, focus on the negative and you tend to see the positive aspects in a cynical way. What you focus on is what you get. It’s all in you.
   这就是我自己身上例子。关注积极的那一方面,你更能以一种轻松愉快的心情来看待不好的那一方面。同样的,关注消极的方面,你则会更容易用愤世嫉俗的方式来看待积极地一面。你所关注的就是你会获得的。一切都取决于你自己。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册入学

本版积分规则

联系我们|Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|滚动|柠檬大学 ( 京ICP备13050917号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 19:49 , Processed in 0.039641 second(s), 15 queries .