admin 发表于 2014-3-7 10:41:47

面朝大海,春暖花开

面朝大海,春暖花开海子从明天起,做一个幸福的人喂马、劈柴,周游世界从明天起,关心粮食和蔬菜我有一所房子,面朝大海,春暖花开从明天起,和每一个亲人通信告诉他们我的幸福那幸福的闪电告诉我的我将告诉每一个人给每一条河每一座山取一个温暖的名字陌生人,我也为你祝福愿你有一个灿烂的前程愿你有情人终成眷属愿你在尘世获得幸福我只愿面朝大海,春暖花开1989.1.13
英文版本Facing the Sea with Spring BlossomsBy Hai ZiFrom tomorrow onI will be a happy manGrooming, choppingand traveling all over the worldFrom tomorrow onI will care foodstuff and vegetableI have a house towards the seawith spring blossomingFrom tomorrow onwrite to each of my dear onesTelling them of my happinessWhat the lightening of happiness has told meI will spread it to each of themGive a warm name for every river and every mountainStrangers, I will also give you my well-wishingMay you have a brilliant futureMay your lovers eventually become spouseMay you enjoy happiness in this earthly worldI only wish to face the sea, with spring flowers blossoming
法语版本Faire face à la mer, le printemps doux, les fleurs épanouiesAuteur: haiziA partir de demain, essayer d’être un homme heureuxNourrir des chevaux, fendre du bois, faire le tour du mondeA partir de demain, se soucier du et des légumesJ’ai une maison, en face de la mer, le printemps doux, les fleurs épanouiesA partir de demain, entrer en contact avec tous les miens0en leur disant mon bonheur toutJe le transmettraiJe vais dire chacunToutes les rivières, à toutes les montagnes un nom douxInconnu, je vous adresse aussi Mes voeuxVoeu d’un avenir brillantVoeu d’un bonheur dans le bas mondeMoi, que le bien -êtreAlors que je Me limiterai à faire face à la mer, le printemps doux, les fleurs épanouies
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 面朝大海,春暖花开