找回密码
 注册入学

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1996|回复: 0

读圣经学英语-旧约--诗篇(Psalms)41

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-26 09:34:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
旧约 -- 诗篇(Psalms) -- 第 41 章 ( 本篇共有 150 章 )

41:1 (大卫的诗,交与伶长)眷顾贫穷的有福了。他遭难的日子,耶和华必搭救他。
Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble.

41:2 耶和华必保全他,使他存活。他必在地上享福。求你不要把他交给仇敌,逐其所愿。
The LORD will preserve him, and keep him alive; and he shall be blessed upon the earth: and thou wilt not deliver him unto the will of his enemies.

41:3 他病重在榻,耶和华必扶持他。他在病中,你必给他铺床。
The LORD will strengthen him upon the bed of languishing: thou wilt make all his bed in his sickness.

41:4 我曾说,耶和华阿,求你怜恤我,医治我。因为我得罪了你。
I said, LORD, be merciful unto me: heal my soul; for I have sinned against thee.

41:5 我的仇敌用恶言议论我,说,他几时死,他的名才灭亡呢。
Mine enemies speak evil of me, When shall he die, and his name perish?

41:6 他来看我,就说假话。他心存奸恶,走到外边才说出来。
And if he come to see me, he speaketh vanity: his heart gathereth iniquity to itself; when he goeth abroad, he telleth it.

41:7 一切恨我的,都交头接耳的议论我。他们设计要害我。
All that hate me whisper together against me: against me do they devise my hurt.

41:8 他们说,有怪病贴在他身上。他已躺卧,必不能再起来。
An evil disease, say they, cleaveth fast unto him: and now that he lieth he shall rise up no more.

41:9 连我知己的朋友,我所倚靠吃过我饭的,也用脚踢我。
Yea, mine own familiar friend, in whom I trusted, which did eat of my bread, hath lifted up his heel against me.

41:10 耶和华阿,求你怜恤我,使我起来,好报复他们。
But thou, O LORD, be merciful unto me, and raise me up, that I may requite them.

41:11 因我的仇敌不得向我夸胜。我从此便知道你喜爱我。
By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy doth not triumph over me.

41:12 你因我纯正,就扶持我,使我永远站在你的面前。
And as for me, thou upholdest me in mine integrity, and settest me before thy face for ever.

41:13 耶和华以色列的神,是应当称颂的,从亘古直到永远。阿们,阿们。
Blessed be the LORD God of Israel from everlasting, and to everlasting. Amen, and Amen.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册入学

本版积分规则

联系我们|Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|滚动|柠檬大学 ( 京ICP备13050917号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 15:12 , Processed in 0.055703 second(s), 15 queries .