找回密码
 注册入学

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2258|回复: 0

《老友记》幕后轶事

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2015-7-6 07:57:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Ok, if you’re going to have a season of Friends without Rachel, you might as well just shut the whole thing down. In the words of Chandler Bing, could the series be any more terrible without Rachel making a substantial appearance in each episode?
   如果《老友记》里有一季瑞秋没有出现,你可能连整部剧都要放弃了。运用钱德·宾(Chandler Bing)的经典句式(could this be any more)就是,还有什么比瑞秋不出现在剧集里更糟糕的呢?
Moreover, you’d probably have to shut the whole thing down if any of the cast members couldn’t appear in a season. There has been various sitcoms with ensemble casts, and on many of these sitcoms cast members would invariably leave after garnering movie fame. With some shows this led to an almost instant dismantling of the series’ magic (um, hi, The Office and That 70’s Show) but somehow these shows would still manage to trudge on for at least a few more seasons.
   而且,如果情景连续剧里有一季主演缺席,你就很有可能不再追这部剧了。很多的情景连续剧都有固定的演员,但剧里的很多主演小有名气后便离开剧组。有一些情景连续剧的剧组因此很快解散(比如,《办公室》(The Office) 和《70年代秀》(70’s Show)),但不管怎样,这些情景连续剧都会再苦撑多几季。
That being said, with a show where each member of the ensemble was so intimately conducive to every episode and storyline (sidebar: Chandler and Phoebe were originally going to supporting cast members but thank goodness the creators decided to forego that route), the show wouldn’t have been able to sustain its magic or watchability without each character being involved.
   话虽如此,但剧里的主角角色和每一集的剧情发展都是环环相扣(补充说明:原本设定钱德勒和菲比只是配角,但谢天谢地编剧放弃此想法),如果没有主角参演,情景连续剧就无法继续拍摄或者没看点。
Still, after several seasons, Aniston had garnered substantial fame thanks to movie success and a high profile marriage to movie star Brad Pitt. In an interview, she spoke of her hesitations to continue the series after it had spanned almost a decade.
   尽管如此,几季过后,安妮斯顿因为她主演的电影大获成功、并且和电影明星布拉德·彼特(Brad Pitt)的高调婚事而名声大震。在一次采访中,她谈到自己曾犹豫要不要继续出演已经播出将近十年的《老友记》。
“I had a couple issues I was dealing with, ” she said. “I wanted it to end when people still loved us and we were on a high. And then I was also feeling like, ‘How much more of Rachel do I have in me?’”
   “我那时忙于处理各种问题”,她说,“我希望在人们还爱我们、在我们的鼎盛时期结束,那时我在想我身上到底还有多少瑞秋的影子呢?”
Obviously, Aniston agreed to a final season and we were given one last Ross/Rachel hoorah. Spoiler alert: Ross and Rachel end up together because of course they ended up together. It would have been a crime if they hadn’t!
   很明显,安妮斯顿签了最后一季合约,带给我们罗斯和瑞秋这一对恋人最后的感动。剧透预警:罗斯和瑞秋最后在一起了,因为这是命中注定的啊。如果他们最后没在一起,那简直就是耍流氓!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册入学

本版积分规则

联系我们|Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|滚动|柠檬大学 ( 京ICP备13050917号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 04:18 , Processed in 0.040719 second(s), 15 queries .