找回密码
 注册入学

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1161|回复: 0

读圣经学英语-旧约--诗篇(Psalms)36

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2013-3-26 09:42:14 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
旧约 -- 诗篇(Psalms) -- 第 36 章 ( 本篇共有 150 章 )  

36:1 (耶和华的仆人大卫的诗,交与伶长)恶人的罪过,在他心里说,我眼中不怕神。
The transgression of the wicked saith within my heart, that there is no fear of God before his eyes.

36:2 他自夸自媚,以为他的罪孽终不显露,不被恨恶。
For he flattereth himself in his own eyes, until his iniquity be found to be hateful.

36:3 他口中的言语,尽是罪孽诡诈。他与智慧善行,已经断绝。
The words of his mouth are iniquity and deceit: he hath left off to be wise, and to do good.

36:4 他在床上图谋罪孽,定意行不善的道,不憎恶恶事。
He deviseth mischief upon his bed; he setteth himself in a way that is not good; he abhorreth not evil.

36:5 耶和华阿,你的慈爱,上及诸天。你的信实,达到穹苍。
Thy mercy, O LORD, is in the heavens; and thy faithfulness reacheth unto the clouds.

36:6 你的公义,好像高山。你的判断,如同深渊。耶和华阿,人民牲畜,你都救护。
Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy judgments are a great deep: O LORD, thou preservest man and beast.

36:7 神阿,你的慈爱,何其宝贵。世上投靠在你翅膀的荫下。
How excellent is thy lovingkindness, O God! therefore the children of men put their trust under the shadow of thy wings.

36:8 他们必因你殿里的肥甘,得以饱足。你也必叫他们喝你乐河的水
They shall be abundantly satisfied with the fatness of thy house; and thou shalt make them drink of the river of thy pleasures.

36:9 因为在你那里,有生命的源头。在你的光中,我们必得见光
For with thee is the fountain of life: in thy light shall we see light.

36:10 愿你常施慈爱给认识你的人。常以公义待心里正直的人。
O continue thy lovingkindness unto them that know thee; and thy righteousness to the upright in heart.

36:11 不容骄傲人的脚踏我,不容凶恶人的手赶逐我。
Let not the foot of pride come against me, and let not the hand of the wicked remove me.

36:12 在那里作孽的人,已经仆倒。他们被推倒,不能再起来。
There are the workers of iniquity fallen: they are cast down, and shall not be able to rise.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册入学

本版积分规则

联系我们|Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|滚动|柠檬大学 ( 京ICP备13050917号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 20:04 , Processed in 0.033602 second(s), 15 queries .