找回密码
 注册入学

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 674|回复: 0

凯特·温丝莱特(Kate Winslet)另一个新头衔:爵士

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2013-4-2 17:28:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
She's considered one of the best actresses of our generation, and now Kate Winslet has something else to show for it.
凯特·温丝莱特(Kate Winslet)是最出色的当代女演员之一,如今她除此之外又多了另一个新头衔:爵士。
The Oscar-winning actress, 37, was given the prestigious CBE honor for services to drama by Queen Elizabeth II herself during a ceremony at Buckingham Palace in London today, Nov. 21. CBE standing for Commander of the Most Excellent Order of the British Empire -- pretty snazzy, huh?
由于在戏剧表演领域的杰出贡献,这位37岁的奥斯卡影后于当地时间11月21日在白金汉宫接受了英女王伊丽莎白二世的嘉奖。她获得的CBE勋章属于“大英帝国最优秀勋章”(The Most Excellent Order of the British Empire,简称“大英帝国勋章”或“不列颠帝国勋章”是英国授勋及嘉奖制度中的一种。译者注)——这个新头衔真华丽,不是吗?
"The sense of gravity is enormous and you very much feel you are being acknowledged by the whole country in a way," Winslet said on receiving her honor.
“这有种沉甸甸的庄严感,而且感觉好像是你在某种程度上被整个国家认可了,”凯特接受嘉奖后表示。
Looking sharp in a fitted black skirt suit and sporting a black-and-white feathered hair-piece by Natalie Ellner for Ellsewhere, Winslet chatted with the Queen after accepting her medal.
凯特一袭裁剪合身的优雅黑裙出席于白金汉宫举行的授勋仪式,黑白羽毛头饰抢眼而不失典雅。
"It was such an honor to meet the Queen, it was my first time," Winslet said, adding, "She told me that she was delighted to be presenting me with my award and then asked whether I liked my job. I told her that I loved it but I love being a mom even more."
“能见到女王很荣幸,这是我第一次被女王接见。”在被问及仪式后与女王闲聊的内容时,凯特说,“她告诉我她非常高兴能够亲手把勋章交给我,还问我是否爱我的工作。我回答她当然爱,但比起演员我更喜欢我的另一个身份:母亲。”
"The Queen said ‘Yes, that’s the only job which matters.’ What a genuinely lovely thing to say!" the actress continued. "And I couldn’t agree with her more."
“女王说‘噢,当然,那可是人生中唯一重要的工作。’这真是太诚恳也太正确了,我非常同意。”她补充道。
Winslet's two children Mia, 12, and Joe, 8, were on hand to support their mom during her memorable ceremony.
凯特的两个孩子——12岁的米娅(Mia)和8岁的乔(Joe)也都在场支持母亲接受这一特殊的荣誉。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册入学

本版积分规则

联系我们|Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|滚动|柠檬大学 ( 京ICP备13050917号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 22:56 , Processed in 0.034594 second(s), 15 queries .