找回密码
 注册入学

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 407|回复: 0

after 《Artificial Intelligence》 看完人工智能后

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2013-4-26 16:52:37 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
This passage is only for David , the real , unique David .
    Tears run down from my eyes to the real word because of David . he is here for everyone .
    From the very beginning , he was brought to his family , to his mom , Monica .I knew that he is a real one when he asked Monica “ Will you die ? ” “ How long will you live ? ”. I think those words came from his “ heart ” .
    When Martin came back , David`s terrible life began . But I think that this is also what makes him real . Of course when he asked Martin for help ” Keep me safe” because of one boy’s experience about “ DAS ” , we could treat this action as ” reflect ” and even “ programmed reflect ” . Under the water, he was so helpless , he had no tears at that time , but the pool is the “ movie`s tear ” for him .
Yes , we all knew what would happen next . Just like what we gussed , David was abandoned .
    He is becoming a real man .
    “ Is this a game ? ” he didn`t understand what Monica`s words meant .
    “ No no no no no no no ” he said this word for seven times . He thought mom loved him . Of course it`s the truth . we could see that from Monica`s hesitation . However , there was no choice for her . She is Martin`s mother and had nearly lost him once ( I think we should understand her )
    Okey , David`s adventure begun !
    He wanted to find The Blue Fairy to achieve his wish . I don`t want to say “It`s just a Fairy , it`s not true at all , and you can`t find her anyway . ” Frankly , I hope he could get there .
    David was arrested as we guessed . In the cage , he was confronted with the huge danger. luckily , he ran away with another mache , Joe , an important role , I think .   
    After getting the answer about The Blue Fairy from Dr.Know , they setted foot on the way to the end of the word-- “ Manhattan ” .
They found Manhattan , but David saw many “ david “ there . He can`t accept it so much that he sunk himself in the sea , where he thought he saw The Blue Fairy . joe saved him .
    Not long later , joe was arrested . when he was taking away , he shouted “ I am , I was “ .
    David went to see the statue of The Blue Fairy . there , he prayed again and again .
    “ Please . Please . Make me real . Blue Fairy , please . Please make me real . Please make me a real boy . Please , Blue Fairy . Make me into a real boy . please “ And David continued to pray to the Blue Fairy there before him . She who smiled softly forever , she who welcomed forever . Eventually , the floodlights dimmed and died , but David could still see her palely by day and he still addressed her in hope . He prayed until all the sea anemones had shriveled and died . He prayed as the ocean froze and the ice encased the caged amphibicopter and the Blue Fairy too , locking them together where he could still make her out . A blue ghost in ice always there , always smiling , always waiting him . Eventually , he never moved at all , but his eyes always stayed open staring ahead forever all through the darkness of each night , and the next day and the next day . Thus , two thousand years passed by .Human died out , the supper maches helped him out and made Monica be here for only one day . David got what he was wanting , though time is so short . he fall asleep in the end with his mother . And he must have a beautiful dream .
    After the movie , I thought so much . David experience his emotion , fear , sadness , happiness and so on , he became a real , special man .
    Nothing is impossible . David , I love you . You are the best one . You are real , not a mache .
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册入学

本版积分规则

联系我们|Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|滚动|柠檬大学 ( 京ICP备13050917号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 20:03 , Processed in 0.039748 second(s), 15 queries .