找回密码
 注册入学

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 628|回复: 0

crawling home

[复制链接]
 楼主| 发表于 2013-5-14 09:45:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
A solid looking guy was sitting in a bar,drinking away.Suddenly he said to the bartender," I have to go home or the wife will be mad,she is always opposed to my drinking saying this would spoil my health".( at this point he was loaded drunk)
    He climbed down from the bar stool, and fell flat on his face. The man then said"I can't walk and I didn't have that much to drink?" .He got up to give it another try,this time the same thing happened and he falls flat on his face. He said with despair " I have to get home some way or the wife will kill me if I don't get home soon" !
    He got an idea of crawling home,so away he went crawling home.He crawled up to his apartment and slowly snuck into bed with his wife trying not to wake her.
    The next morning he woke up to see his wife running in the room. She said, " you were out drinking again last night weren't you !"The man replied with discouragement, " NO WAY!"And the wife said" YOU LIAR! I despise you ! The bartender just called and said you left your wheelchair at the club again last night"!
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册入学

本版积分规则

联系我们|Archiver|小黑屋|手机版|滚动|柠檬大学 ( 京ICP备13050917号-2 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-2 06:12 , Processed in 0.039659 second(s), 15 queries .